Sugar Detox 6-Month
What you will receive
In this 6-month one-on-one program, you will receive weekly instructional videos on the topic of the week to keep you informed, motivated, and not overwhelmed.
Grocery List & Recipes
- 45 Sugar Detox recipes – to get you started
- 10 Breakfast recipes
- 10 Lunch/dinner recipes
- 10 Side dish recipes
- 3 Dessert recipes
- 5 Snack recipes
- 7 Condiment/sauce recipes
- Daily step by step instruction and motivation to support you, a great companion to the Detox videos
- Nutritional breakdown of approved foods
- Sugar Detox Plan Indicator – to help you determine your meal plan level
- Meal portion recommendations
- You will have access to the Detox Facebook group 24/7. The purpose is for you to have a place that is more private than our main Facebook page to ask your questions and be a part of the sugar detox community.
***Live Coaching - VIP One-On-One Coaching***
- During the beginning stages of detox where to begin, what to keep, what to discard can seem daunting. You’ve made the decision to do better for your body, now let us help you do the rest. You will have questions. We’ve got you covered. As a VIP you gain a close-knit, built-in accountability team and you receive LIVE one-on-one COACHING time with Sakinah B. which includes:
- Pantry Clean Out
- You open your pantry and outside of perhaps the Oreos® you have no clue where to begin. We will assist you in going through your pantry and refrigerator to remove non-detox approved foods to make preparations for foods on the detox approved list.
- Grocery Store Tour
- You have tried navigating the supermarket and your grocery shopping experience tends to leave you more frazzled and frustrated than anything else. That is why we built this grocery store tour into the package. The last thing you need while trying to get healthy and detox is elevated stress. You will have a one-on-one personalized grocery store tour with Sakinah B. where she will share with you the holistic, allergy-friendly, and budget-conscious tricks to navigating the supermarket to save you time, money, and sanity, even if you have your kids with you.
- Live Cooking Class
- Yasssss!!!! Now we are getting to the good stuff. Also included is a personalized cooking class where you will learn how to make breakfast lunch, dinner, a condiment, and a snack. In other words you will have a personalized cooking time with Sakinah B. where she will teach you how to make quick, easy, nutritious, detox approved meals you and your family will love.
- Live One-On-One Virtual Coaching Sessions
- You will have laser focused coaching sessions with Sakinah B. to round out your package.
- Pantry Clean Out
Q: Do I need to buy special food for this detox?
A: You will eat regular food that you can purchase from any grocery store. Yes, the types of food you will buy may change, but no specialty foods are required for this detox.
Q: Can I do this detox without it being in a group setting?
A: Yes, we have 2 levels of detoxing to suit your need.
- Sugar Detox Individual
- Sugar Detox VIP – Group setting with live coaching
- The duration of both is 28 days
Q: What should I expect from this detox?
A: Each participant is an individual; therefore, individual results may vary. Overall our clients have expressed a reduction in inflammation, insomnia, fatigue, and an increase in focus, energy, and mobility*. Oh, and I may have forgotten to mention that pesky side effect of weight loss. Lol.
You can also expect
- Weekly videos to keep you motivated
- A journal to keep you on track
- A recipe guide that will give tasty meal ideas for you and the whole family
Q: What if my family doesn’t want to do the detox with me?
A: No problem. The recipes we have in our guide can suit the entire family, and we give you ideas on how to make it suit all members of your family. If you need help or other ideas we have provided a Facebook Community group to help.
Q: If I choose the Sugar Detox VIP am I able to receive one-on-one coaching?
A: The VIP Sugar Detox has live group coaching. Of course, we are here to assist you. We have one-on-one coaching and upgrades for our sugar detox program services. If you would like more information about this please contact us here.
Q: If I am not satisfied is there a refund?
A: Once a product has been delivered to your inbox, unfortunately, there is no refund. We have carefully crafted each product to assist you in your journey to health. Please check the overview of the product selected carefully to make sure you are purchasing the program that would best suit your need. We are always available and welcome your questions about any of our products and services here.
Q: May I do this detox with a friend?
A: Yes, yes, and YES! We encourage you to do this detox with a friend. There is success in numbers. An accountability partner is great, but one who will walk the detox road with you is a keeper. We just advise that you choose your buddy carefully. Make sure he or she is an encourager to you to help you achieve the highest level of success possible.
*Results may vary from person to person. No particular results guaranteed. This detox is not designed as a medicinal detox or cure for any ailment or disease. Please see your doctor to make sure you are well enough before embarking upon any type of detox program.