It’s easy to get overwhelmed with life and
lose focus on what really matters.
In life’s daily shuffle, you’re looking for ways to be intentional with your health. Whether you’re swapping fast food for home-cooked meals, choosing kombucha over soda, or you’re already in an HCSB program, your efforts matter. However, you still feel like there is a missing link between your efforts and existing in a state of wellness, right?
What are you missing?
- Quiet time to hear your own thoughts
- Achievable baby steps specifically for you
- A close-knit, goal-driven cohort going the distance with you
We invite you to the
Reset: Health to Wellness
The pandemic has given us a new appreciation for life. It has proven that devoting time to wellness education and like-minded friendships is a necessity, not a luxury. During this exclusive event, we will help you attain the wellness you aspire to reach. Are you ready to stop the cycle of negative eating with an intuitive cooking class that shows you how to make quick and easy meals to have more time to spend with the ones you love? How about unlocking the vault housing the secrets to the best sleep possible, youthful energy, and vigor? Now is the time to invest in the resources you need to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle to achieve and maintain your legacy of wellness.
We help you through:
- Intuitive Cooking – Stop the cycle of negative eating, with intuitive cooking that shows you how to make quick meals to have more time to spend with the ones you love, even if that someone is you!
- Essential Oil Education – Learn the strategies to sleep better, rest more, be energized, and feel invigorated throughout the day to live a healthy life filled with abundance and joy with essential oils.
- Removing Toxins from Your Life – Discover the different types of toxins lurking in your life – physical, mental, and more – along with holistic approaches to purging them from your life.
We support you with:
- Meal balance guidance
- One-on-one coaching
- Dedicated integrative nutrition coaching
- Affirmations and encouragement
- After retreat guidance
- ***Bonus*** iHeal Community Membership
Imagine having a health coach in your pocket through birthdays, weddings, Thanksgiving through the New Year, or when those comfort cravings hit and your 30-day or 90-day program is complete. What would it mean to you and your health?
Performance issues, reaction time delays which can lead to accidents,
mental health issues.
Can lead into mood swings which can interfere with your ability to do daily activities, take care of yourself and others.
Bloating, fatigue, irritability, hair loss, palpitations, mood swings, problems with blood sugar, trouble concentrating
Prediabetic, upset gut, food allergies, and sensitivities
Pain, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or excessive fullness. Brain fog, mental confusion, limited foods
Did Someone Say RETREAT?
OH MY, YOU MAY NEED MORE OF A RETREAT THAN WE THOUGHT!
THE RESET HEALTH TO WELLNESS RETREAT!
Join us October 6-8, 2022 for the virtual experience, live from Eatonton, GA for a time of relaxation and allow yourself to awaken the natural energy that is now in you. You will learn how to release stress and feel better than you have in years.
What can I expect on this retreat?
- Relaxation exercises (Intuitive breathing, redirection, constructive mindset focus…)
- Nutritional culinary instruction by Sakinah B.
- Instruction on top health topics of interest to you
- Digital wellness and relaxation journal
- Essential oils education
- ***BONUS*** Digital vision board
Is The Reset Health to Wellness Retreat for Me?
Great question! The Reset Retreat is a judgment-free, drama-free atmosphere for teachable women determined to reconnect with their peace and re-align their lives. We are helping women remove themselves from busy environments polluted with all kinds of noise in order to heal.
The Reset Health to Wellness Retreat is only the beginning!
The Reset: Health to Wellness retreat is a revolutionary event in health and wellness accompanied by year-long access to our iHeal membership upgrade. You’re going to walk away from this retreat feeling like you can take on the world, rightfully so! Implementing new things can be challenging. You may have some hesitancy with new habits, you might experience changes you have questions about. You should never feel alone.
We want to help you preserve that euphoric momentum in our private health community where you can keep learning, growing, and asking questions, within the fold alongside the amazing women you will have met on the retreat.
In iHeal, you’ll find:
- Pop-up cooking classes to inspire variety and flavor in your meals
- Live interactive conversations with Sakinah B., your certified integrative nutritional health coach to keep you motivated and answer your questions
- Community forums to share inspiration, wins, and encouragement
- Monthly topic discussions to dive below the surface knowledge of common health practices
“When Sakinah speaks, I listen. Her words are transformational and life-giving.” – Gwendolyn B.
Meet Your #1 Health Supporter.
You don’t need to feel alone on your health journey. So let me help you take control and make small changes for big rewards for your body, mind, and soul.
Hi, I am Sakinah B., your #1 cheerleader and health supporter on your team to reclaim your health. I have over 20 years of experience in the healthcare field and have had personal challenges within my own journey that make me passionate about helping you succeed in yours.
I am a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach specializing in supporting women to restore healthy relationships with food, others, and themselves.
Destinations are great, but it’s the journey that creates long-lasting change, and here, YOU and YOUR journey matter!
My team and I look forward to having you join us on the Reset Health to Wellness Retreat and supporting you in achieving your optimal health goals.
Your JOURNEY to optimal health really MATTERS.
A Few Things You Will Discover
- Why dieting never works for the long haul
- Why deprivation is unnecessary to achieve long-lasting health goals
- How to no longer focus on food intake and counting calories but tweak daily habits to drastically improve your health
- How to get off the hamster wheel of stress-driven programs to discover the art of meditation to bring about overall peace.
What is it like to work with Sakinah B.?
What are you waiting for?
Reset your health and unlock Your wellness today.