order your copy now!
Busy women need a planner that will keep up with their on-the-go lifestyles.
Order your copy of the one-stop-shop Reset…Reclaim…Renew planner today.
$19.99 plus tax
About The Book
This 6-month anytime planner was birthed through my 90-Day Reset with Sakinah B. program, where I help you Reset, Reclaim, and Renew your relationship with your health.
Inside, you will find undated pages so you can begin your journey to mind, body, and soul health now. No waiting for the month or year to change.
Busy women need a planner that can keep up with their on-the-go lifestyles. Not only will you find monthly, weekly, and daily pages to keep you on track, but you will also find goal-setting pages, savings and bill trackers, recipes, grocery lists, water intake logs, and many additional goodies. Why? Because women just like you have shared how full their plates are and wanted a planner that could bear the weight of responsibility placed upon their shoulders.
Ladies, just like you, spoke, and I listened. This planner is up for the challenge of even the busiest of lifestyles.
Year at a Glance Calendar
- Write down your goals and important dates and activities for the year.
- This planner is your one-stop-shop for your work, business, and family life.
Month at a Glance
- This is a great place to write your most pressing concerns, birthdays, to-do’s, and more.
Full Month Calendar
- Each month is filled with fill-in dates to use at any time of the year with additional note sections.
- Create your vision and statement with the vision board page.
Scriptures & Inspirational Quotes
- As we start our day with positive messages, His presence will envelop our daily activities and interactions.
About the author.
Sakinah is an Army Veteran, IIN Certified Holistic Health Coach and Wellness Advocate, Best Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, and Home Grown Chef.
After the untimely death of her husband and business partner and autoimmune complications suffered by her daughter, Sakinah realized life was no longer business as usual. She made the collective decision to redefine how she and her family approached health and healthcare.
She has a passion for helping families come back to the table by focusing on the cornerstone of the family, the woman. Sakinah believes when women learn to restore healthy relationships with food, others, and themselves, it creates a ripple effect for the entire family and generations to come.